Jr. Digital Content Producer
The Adler Planetarium (Chicago, IL) has an opportunity available in Interactive Media department for a Jr. Digital Content Producer. This position will be responsible for creating various audio and video projects as assigned. The Jr. DCP will work with a supervisor to establish and implement constant standards and protocol for production needs. This position will create and manage content for spaces online and on-site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and produce audio and video pieces for the Adler Planetarium You Tube page and the Adler website.
• Work with outside departments under the supervision of the Sr. Digital Content Producer to address institutional video and audio needs.
• Work with the Interactive Media department to produce video and audio pieces specific to social media needs as well as assist in content management.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Film and Video Production
• 1-2 years of video and audio production experience
• Familiarity of social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, etc.
• Podcast production a plus
• Strong written communication skills
• Ability to carry video equipment
• Proficient use of Mac OS, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and Soundtrack Pro
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Do Not Fill This Out