Visitor Services Representative
The Adler Planetarium (Chicago, IL) has an opportunity available in our box offices for a part-time Visitor Services Representative. This individual will greet guests, provide excellent customer service, and process cash or credit transactions for tickets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet visitors and guests with an outgoing and friendly demeanor.
• Assist visitors with making admissions and show decisions, informing guests of Adler ticket packages, memberships, and other offerings.
• Work in a computer system to process cash and credit transactions accurately, using manual calculations when necessary.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all museum guests.
• Respond to internal museum requests, manage will call requests, and answer telephones when necessary.
Education and Experience:
• Experience working with the public and delivering quality customer service.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
In addition to the hourly wage, this position provides the opportunity for monthly commissions.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Do Not Fill This Out